BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

just need to say...

1. If you don't have any kids, don't give me parenting advice. You have no clue. Seriously.

2. If you do have kids, but your kids have never experienced the loss and abandonment of my kids, then think twice before giving me parenting advice. You might think it is all the same for all kids, but you would be wrong.

3. If you do have kids, and they have experienced loss and abandonment, then by all means offer it up!

Just sayin' . . .

3 comments:

Annie said...

Amen, sister! I am so tired of all the advice from parents of biological children...just smile and nod, unless I am "in a mood" and then they'll get the speech that makes them wish they had kept their mouths shut in the first place. ;)

Jill said...

AMEN!

Anonymous said...

I SO agree. I have no advice.. that is why I come here, to see what you do! ;)