BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 9, 2009

picture tag

So, I'm over at the McGregor Journey catching up on their New York life -- I love living vicariously -- when I get to the "Picture Tag" post. I am totally getting the "my-blog-is-suffering-because-of-Facebook" addiction, and I love the pic that Jo puts up for her tag: very cool. I keep scrolling down and found out that she tagged me! Why that little . . . :)

Apparently, you are supposed to go to your 4th picture folder and pick out the 4th picture and post it. You then tag 4 people. Hey, simple! I like that. (The ones where you are supposed to tag 25 of your closest friends -- wth??)

So, while my 4th pic in my 4th folder isn't as cool as Ash's mom's pic, I do think it is pretty darn adorable:



This is E home for 3.5 weeks. So, he would have been about 17 months at that time -- now he's 2.5! Oh my. Love my baby boy.

So, who shall I tag? How about:

Kevin and Stacie
Jill's Expedition
Mamushky's World Headquarters
Raising the Divine Miss M

2 comments:

Jill said...

How dare you! JK! I love your 4th picture. E looks SO squeezable and delicious. What a sweetie!!!

The Journey said...

I love the overalls! And I'm starting to think that I'm in love with the 16-24 month age range. There's such a ridiculous amount of developing that seems to be happening...how do I slow this down?!!