BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

random mumbles

Random thoughts:

**I think I am officially a soccer mom. We have a son who plays soccer, and we now own a minivan. Is that all you need?? Somebody let me know if there are more requirements.

**Nobody come to our house for awhile. Please. This week I have been experiencing life as a single mom to three as M works insane hours at Sugardaddy's. By insane, I mean that he leaves home around 3 p.m., gets home around 11 a.m. (yes, as in the next day), sleeps for a few hours, and then leaves again. While I seem to be doing ok kid-wise, my housekeeping is suffering a bit. I am one who cannot stand clutter, so there are parts of my house (like the kitchen island, the kitchen table, our bedroom) that are testing my ability to let things go. Oh, and do NOT go into J's room! Just don't. It should all get better soon, I hope. M comes home today.

**I saw a guy running yesterday, and I was jealous. I'm not a runner, but I am used to getting some heart-pumping exercise. Sure, lately I have been doing a lot of lifting, stair climbing, and carrying. A lot of great upper-body work. But, man, to spend an hour on an elliptical sounds FABULOUS right now!

**The kids are still good in stores. How long will that last? They were more animated yesterday, but still very well behaved. I just have to smile at all the moms yelling at their kids, and the kids who are having major meltdowns. Hmm. . . how soon until that is me? How soon until the kids have to stay home with dad when mom goes shopping??

**Our house is really loud these days. Like right now. It's such great fun to drop metal coasters on the table. Give it a try sometime!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I would LOVE to be a fly on your wall right now! I bet your house is a blast!

I, too, am going to have to "let go" of some of my cleanliness issues. I used to be such a slob but since I "grew up," I went in the total opposite direction. Hopefully baby clutter won't drive me nuts...at least I have a little time before I hit your state of toddler messes.

Julie said...

Clutter???? Drives me nuts. I have also learned to let it go a little. Other wise I would have to be put in padded room.

Merry Christmas,
Julie