BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 31, 2008

I survived!

Spring Break '08 is over! And I'm still alive! (I'm sure you were wondering.)

It actually went fairly well. The trick seemed to be to have something planned for each day -- even if it was just going to Target or the library. Friday was cleaning day, and believe it or not my messiest kid was my biggest help -- just don't go in his bedroom.

I think we're turning another corner with the 3 sibs. J seems to be playing more and pestering less. Or, at least, his pestering seems to be based more on just being a big brother than on disliking his little sister and brother and wanting to send them back. As for S and E, they are becoming more attached to J. They want to be with him, play with him, go to school with him, etc. The loudness of our house now seems to be more because of kids playing and goofing around than arguing, picking and fighting. Don't get me wrong -- they haven't turned into perfect angels who always listen to their mama, and I don't think they ever will. But they are making progress toward living together with a bit of harmony and the ability to occasionally have a good time.

Enjoyed the weekend with M's sister, her hubby and their baby, A.
J, S, and E LOVE their little cousin, and she seemed to enjoy their attention. I enjoyed some uninterrupted adult conversation with my seester-in-law. Just don't ask what we talked about. Heavy, deep stuff. It was great!! :)

On an end note, I would like to send out happy birthday wishes to our niece. Happy 14th Lindser-dinser!!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

You made it! :)

LISA said...

Woo Hoo!! Now you'll have a "NORMAL" week! LOL!!