BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 13, 2008

hypocritical much?

As life starts getting ugly. . .

There is this man.
Brownish skin.
Different name.
I've heard things about him: Not Christian, Middle-Eastern, pals around with "bad" people. Crowds of people love to gather to hear him speak, and that can't be a good thing.
Different crowds of people gather to stop him. To even call for his death.

I've also heard that he's got this thing about hope and peace and working together.


Who am I talking about and who am I talking to? I am talking about Jesus, and I am talking to those who pray to him without attempting to live like him.

Before you yell, "Off with his head!" and "Terrorist!" and incite a mob mentality that may lead to irreversible violence, maybe you should ask that famous question: What would Jesus do? Or better yet, What was done to Jesus and should I do the same to a fellow human being? To a fellow Christian? To a fellow American?

I'm sick of the hatred.

6 comments:

gigglechirp said...

bravo bravo. Thank you! I'm linkin this post on my blog.

The Journey said...

Cheers mate. Good post.

Anonymous said...

Well said! Should be running on TV during this most important time!! Bless your heart.

Stacie said...

BEST POST EVER!

(I love that Jenni's granny commented!)

Min/El said...

Well said!

Annie said...

WOW!