BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

when it's time to change. . .

I've been thinking that it is time to make some changes to Mumblerrr! Now seems like a good time. New season, new month. But I thought I should give you some warning as to what is coming.

First, cosmetics. I'm in search of a new layout and learning how to change it. I am no techie -- usually fumbling my way through something until I figure it out. So, one day, you will just be surprised. (The best kind of prize is a Surprise!)

Second, content. While I will still occasionally share kid stories (like E singing a U2 song right now. Gotta raise 'em right!) I am going to shift the focus from inside our home to the greater world. I want to look at what is happening out there right now and give our perspective on it. The view from our multicultural/multinational/multiracial home might be somewhat different from others. Or, it might be very much the same. Good to do a little comparison/contrast, don't ya think?

So, in addition to adoption stuff and family stuff, there is going to be more social commentary. I'm going to leave it nice and broad -- hey, it's my blog. I can write about whatever I want, right? I am hoping it will spur me to write more often and more passionately.

Stay tuned!

0 comments: