BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 27, 2008

aren't they cuuuuute????

Let's see, I've had a request for pics of the kiddos. You have probably noticed that I do not post a lot of kid pics. One reason is that I really don't want a ton of photos of our children on the internet, but another reason is that I am a lousy photographer and rarely have the camera ready and in reach. However, one of our favorite teenagers, Hannah, took some awesome fotografias for us a few weeks ago, and we snapped some ourselves just yesterday in anticipation of our first post-placement report. So here you go. Enjoy!


These first 3 were taken by Hannah:






Now here are a few that I took. You'll see why I should leave the creative shooting to the cool kids who know what they are doing.



Fortunately, I have beautiful subjects to work with. Oh, I should probably mention that E and J went for haircuts shortly after this photo shoot, so now all of E's curls are gone. Still unbelievably adorable, and his eyes look even bigger.

Maybe I'm just seeing things that I want to see, but as I look at the pic of the three kids together, I can see physical similarities between J and the little ones. I made a point to show him because he's having a hard time with differences right now. We're in a phase of "different is bad, same is good" and he seemed to appreciate the likeness among them. Well, that's a topic for a whole 'nother post, so I won't get into it too much here.

Hope you enjoyed these mug shots of our beautiful babes. :)

6 comments:

LISA said...

Ahhhh, thanks for sharing pics of your beautiful children!!Cute,Cute,Cute!!!

Todd Magruder said...

I love seeing your adorable kids!! Thanks for giving us a peek!!

Stacie said...

They all look so great! And, I do see similarities with J too - especially that they all have those big beautiful eyes. Thanks for sharing the pictures - we love to see them all!

Barb said...

Thanks for sharing the pix! They are GORGEOUS!!

Don't Mess With Mommy said...

Absolutely beautiful children! Thanks for sharing.

Annie said...

Great to see your beautiful children :)