BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 12, 2007

news you can use, if you wanna

A very cool discovery: The federal adoption tax credit is PER CHILD. Yeeeee Haawwwww!!!

(If you are unfamiliar with this, it is just under $11,000 and can be rolled over into the next tax year if you can't take it all in the current year. )

A "sweet" announcement: October 30th, Food Network, Throwdown with Bobby Flay, Sugardaddy's. Tune in to see how M's brownies did against the famous Mr. Flay. Then go online to www.sugardaddys.com and buy lots o' sweeties. Yum Yum!

Lack of news: Nothing to report on the adoption front. Still waiting for a court date. twiddle thumbs, tap foot, fidget, fidget, fidget.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Per child???? Are you kidding? That is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

Add pace, pace, pace to the list of activities to do while waiting. I checked out sugardaddies website. Awesome! Didn't know I was communicating with celebs!!

LISA said...

I still don't understand how the tax credit works. Guess I need to read up on it.
We watch Food Network alot! I'm marking the 30th on my calendar.Lisa :)