BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

one in each arm!

Just got back and wanted to do my dutiful reporting of getting vaccinated for our trip.
(First, I want to say that our nurse at Life Care Alliance was awesome! Gotta like anyone who gives shots and is called "Painless Papp" -- Papp is her last name.)

Ok, so I got the meningitis vacc in my right arm and barely felt a thing. Yellow Fever went in the left arm, and it had a bit of a sting to it. Actually it stung quite a bit, but it seemed to take awhile for it to develop -- kind of like eating Mexican food.

Brought home the oral Typhoid vacc. and will take that over the next week. Considering what some of the side effects may be, I think I will keep my reaction to that one to myself.

Gotta find my "to do" list and mark this off. What a relief!

2 comments:

LISA said...

I need to find out where we can get our YF & typhoid done.Our local doc doesn't give those. I'm glad you are top of all of your vaccinations. Yay!

Barb said...

Hi
I would like to contact you about your experience with CHI's Ethiopia program. We are just starting the process and also want to request siblings. At your convience, will you please contact me?

Thanks
Barb