BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 4, 2007

what's in our fridge

Just wanted to report that I took my first typhoid capsule yesterday. So far, so good -- no noticeable reaction. Next one on Friday.

On a funny note:

I opened the fridge this morning and noticed only one box of the typhoid vacc. We have two and they are supposed to stay refridgerated. I started moving things around searching for it and getting a little panicky. Finally, I found where M had moved it, and all was well. Then I started thinking about how funny it all was. "Omigosh! Where's our other box of Typhoid!!" To be worried about not having 2 boxes of TYPHOID in our fridge just cracked me up.

Geez. The things you go through with IA.

On a happy note:

Congrats to CHI family Paul and Deedra Mager! They just received a referral for a 2.5 month-old baby boy in Ethiopia. Yea!! Can't wait to see pics!

0 comments: